Rishaf Kasim MScBA EMFC RCFounder & CEO
areas of expertise
• Financial & Operations Analysis (variance analysis)
• SG&A reduction
• Revenue & Profit Growth
• Month end close
• preparation of financial statements / audits
• Risk Management
• Internal controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
• Budgeting / Forecasting
• Cashflow forecast / statement
• Tax (Transfer pricing) / Group service charge
• US GAAP / DUTCH GAAP
• Sarbanes Oxley Sox (SOx / eSOx / implementation manager) / integrating control environments
- MScBA, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- EMFC/RC, Nyenrode Business University
I am a robust group/business/financial controller with over 15 years’ experience streamlining and transforming financial functions for large multi-nationals, listed companies and joint ventures in manufacturing industries. I offer strong business knowledge, and have a proven track record of solving complex problems utilizing both creative thinking and strategic insight. Possess strong diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading convening facilitating and building consensus among diverse individuals at both board and management level.
Delivering high quality solutions. Our aim is to insure any ineffective controls/processes are mitigated.
In order to build my network and career perspectives I have incorporated Sefara Consulting B.V.
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: