Internal controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
Sustaining reliable financial reporting is dependent upon effective ICFR.
- A commitment to internal controls which permeates across the organization – operations, compliance with laws and regulations and financial reporting – is how the best companies become the best.
- While ICFR is not new, the complexity of financial reporting and business models continue to evolve.
- Regulators are continuing to push to enhance the reliability of financial reporting for investors.
- As a result, in the past few years, authorities have been voicing their concerns about the effectiveness of ICFR.
- The authorities have criticized the audit professions’ audit of ICFR and has mandated that the Firms implement actions to improve.
- The company and the auditors need to address these concerns to meet evolving investor and regulator expectations.
Requirements for ICFR – Management
- Management is responsible for maintaining evidential matter, including documentation, to provide reasonable support for it’s assessment.
- Management’s Evaluation Process includes:
Identifying financial reporting risks and controls (DESIGN)
Evaluating the evidence of the operating effectiveness of ICFR (OPERATING EFFECTIVENESS)
Our consultants have the skills and know-how to setup your internal controls over Financial Reporting. Contact us for the possibilities.
Why choose us?
We work with professionals in the business with more than 10 years of working experience. This is a requirement to deliver quality solutions.
Our people are experts in financial and management services. They are highly experienced in various industries with a proven track record in Finance.
We are committed to deliver high quality solutions for our clients. We are satisfied when you are. Building long term relations with our customers is key.
When we notice that processes can be improved within an organization, we immediately discuss improvement with our client. Important is to create awareness to our clients. In case of difficult processes where input from other departments is required, we will bring them together to solve the problem.
Our experience as robust controller is value creation for both mature and acquired businesses, challenging managers through performance reviews, financial and operational analysis excellence with respect for business ethics and engaged in strategic platforms as IT/BI based solutions and sustainability.
Our approach is one of naturally connecting and activating managers throughout the organization irrespective from culture or any diverse background.